Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2427 South Bay St., Georgetown
3.18 acres on Winyah Bay with a 3 bedroom 2 bath home. Breathtaking grounds that include 100 year old long needle pines, azaleas and palms. Amazing views of the bay and immediate access to the water from your own backyard. Completely private with a circular drive. The home was built in 1951 and it has hardwood floors, cedar closets, built-in bookcases and a deck overlooking the large backyard and water. Recently replaced refrigerator, stove and HVAC. Crawlspace is totally encapsulated with a dehumidifier. Roof installed in 2006. Natural gas heat and water heater. There are two shops also located on the property. This home is located just south of Historic Georgetown, a short drive to the pristine beaches of Pawleys Island and roughly an hour away from Myrtle Beach or Charleston. From the backyard you'll be able to travel by boat anywhere you please as the Intracoastal Waterway is just a seconds away. The Atlantic and all 5 rivers that meet in Georgetown will be your new playground! Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. The Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1914624
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1951
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingOne Space
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, RV Parking/RV Hookup, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Irregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address2427 South Bay St.
- Area47A Georgetown Area--Maryville/south of Gtown & ea
- SubdivisionMaryville Farms
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMaryville Elementary School
- MiddleGeorgetown Middle School
- HighGeorgetown High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Gt
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.