Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
328 George Washington Trail, Georgetown
– If you need space, elegance, and quality workmanship with brick accent, this is the home for you! This 3BR, 2BA, 2-car garage, custom-built home is magnificent, to say the least. This home boasts 9ft ceilings and is a transitional open-split bedroom floor plan. The foyer has a grand entrance and is open to the breakfast room, kitchen, and family room. The breakfast room is open and flows seamlessly into the kitchen. The kitchen and breakfast area are enhanced by a bay window that perfectly fits the architectural character of this home. The lovely matching/coordinating window treatments, including blinds and hardware, enhances the sophistication of this home. The kitchen is adorned with recessed lighting, pantry, and Marsh cabinetry with lighting below. The kitchen sink and faucet have recently been updated to complement the already stylish/modern kitchen. The family room is stunningly relaxing and graced with two sets of fiberglass French doors. Nicely sized master bedroom features a ceiling fan and separate His and Her walk-in closets. Generously spacious master bath has tub/shower and a roomy linen closet. Front bedroom is adorned with a Palladian window. All bedroom closets have independent lighting. Windows are insulated and doors leading to the exterior are fiberglass. Tiled flooring throughout except bedrooms. Cable connections and outlets are in each bedroom and family room. There are two laundry rooms - each with washer and dryer connections; one is conveniently located next to the kitchen area, and the other is located in the garage storage room. There is additional storage in the floored attic area and in the storage room off the garage. The 2-car garage interior is finished. Features include: brick front, brick veneer/overlay on raised slab, new nautical blue vinyl siding installed in 2018, new heating and cooling system installed in 2019, and new duct work installed in 2019. Architectural shingles encompass the roof. Additional features include: five installed flood/motion lights providing surround outdoor lighting, 6ft vinyl privacy fence, ( Left and right side of the yard is fenced) rear patio and covered front porch, wiring for a 30 Amp electric generator with connections already installed, an extended concrete driveway providing additional parking for approximately six to eight vehicles, and a wired detached storage with built-in work bench/station. Washer and dryer, 30 Amp electric generator, matching comforter set and window treatments in the master bedroom, computer/entertainment center, and a supply of new nautical blue vinyl siding convey. Lavish landscaping and shrubbery. The lot extends beyond the storage shed. This home is meticulously maintained and in pristine condition. Absolutely move-in ready.
- MLS® #1914561
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Septic Available
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame, Vinyl Siding, Masonry
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Porch, Patio, RV Parking/RV Hookup, Storage, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address328 George Washington Trail
- Area48A Georgetown Area--Belle Isle / east of South Is
- SubdivisionBelle Isle Forest
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- ElementaryMaryville Elementary School
- MiddleGeorgetown Middle School
- HighGeorgetown High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.