Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
683 Julian St., Georgetown
Beautiful two story home in Colonial Estates with large fenced yard, spacious screened porch and detached workshop/garage. Open kitchen with tile counter tops and wood floors is adjacent to the formal dining room and great room. There is a full bath and bedroom on the first floor. The master bedroom, other bathrooms and 2 more bedrooms are located upstairs. New carpet in all the carpeted areas. All wet areas except for the kitchen are tiled. Very sought-after neighborhood close to Historic Georgetown, SC, the magnificent Black River and pristine Pawleys Island beaches. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1914517
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Porch, RV Parking/RV Hookup, Storage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address683 Julian St.
- Area50A Georgetown Area--Kensington/northern side of G
- SubdivisionColonial Estates
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- ElementaryKensington Elementary School
- MiddleGeorgetown Middle School
- HighGeorgetown High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Gt
Price Change History for 683 Julian St., Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1914517)
|Price Reduced (from $249,500)||$239,900||$9,600 (3.85%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.