Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
97 Wraggs Ferry Rd., Georgetown
Come build your dream home on this beautiful cleared lot on the first hole of Wedgefield Country Club! This lot is a short walk to club house, manor house, tennis courts and large swimming pool. If your into boating you can launch your boat from the private boat ramp into Black River for a short boat ride into Georgetown,s Winyah Bay. Over 200 year old oak trees are just one of the many historical attributes of this once thriving rice plantation of the 1700s. Wedgefield Plantation is a just short drive to Historic Downtown Georgetown with it's great shopping and fine dining. Developed in the early 1970s and still one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Georgetown.
- MLS® #1914469
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Land
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryKensington Elementary School
- MiddleGeorgetown Middle School
- HighGeorgetown High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Coast & Country
- Address97 Wraggs Ferry Rd.
- Area51A Georgetown Area--Wedgefield/norther side of Gt
- SubdivisionWEDGEFIELD PLANTATION
- Zip Code29440
- Lot DescriptionNear Golf Course, Irregular Lot, On Golf Course
- HOA Fees44.00
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.