Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
911 Debordieu Blvd., Georgetown
For your dream view come look at this beach home on DeBordieu Boulevard’s prime location. Escape from the city and breathe fresh air while enjoying your large Lowcountry porches. There is plenty of room for your family in this six bedroom, seven full and one half bath home. The master bedroom is on the main level with guest bedrooms above with their own inviting living area. The owners have continued to enhance and care for the timeless home representing the very best in design, materials, and quality construction with a list of updates. The kitchen is a cook's dream and looks out onto the spacious living area. The porch is very wide and spacious with arrangements for outside dining. The owner's office provides space for work and privacy. The ground level is well finished and affords ample space for vehicles, boats, golf carts and beach toys. There is enclosed storage and 2nd laundry room in the garage area. Enjoy majestic views from the widows walk on top of the home. This is truly a remarkable property for the discerning family looking for oceanfront privacy as well as the very best DeBordieu has to offer. DeBordieu is a year round resort like community with a neighborhood feel. Enjoy cycling, golf cart riding, wildlife viewing, boating, golf, tennis and dining all within the gates of DeBordieu.
- MLS® #1914375
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1998
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Gated, Private Membership
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingUnderground, Garage Door Opener
- WaterfrontOcean Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Handicap Accessible, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Storage, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionNear Golf Course, Island, Waterfront
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- HOA Fees233.00
- Address911 Debordieu Blvd.
- Area45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeB
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Gt
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.