Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4268 Murrells Inlet Rd., Murrells Inlet
Nestled under beautiful live oaks draped with Spanish moss, you will find a story book cottage at 4268 Murrells Inlet Road. Complete with lowcountry charm, this custom built home is adorned with newly installed windows allowing maximum natural lighting. The vaulted ceilings and open floor plan create a space perfect for gatherings. The kitchen is dressed with stainless steel appliances, subway tile, and a hand crafted bar top, perfect for socializing with the chef. The oversized first floor master has been freshly updated with an ensuite that just underwent a major overhaul with new flooring, a custom tiled walk-in shower, and a handmade wood vanity. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms, a full bath, and an extra room that can be used as a 4th bedroom, storage space, nursery, or game room. All bathrooms and lighting fixtures have been updated in the home. The newly installed Trane 20 SEER variable speed HVAC unit is the best the market has to offer with dual temperature controls. The private fenced in backyard space is perfect for BBQs and relaxing after a long day with its abundance of heirloom hydrangeas. Best part about this house, you are a 5 minute walk (.4 miles) from Murrells Inlet's famous Marshwalk. Walk, bike, or ride the golf cart to get dinner, a drink, or walk the pier. For all the outdoor enthusiasts, take the bike path to Pawleys Island, stopping along the way at Brookgreen Gardens or Huntington Beach State Park. With it's close proximity to Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital, this location is great for working people and retirees alike. Tons of dedication, imagination, and energy went into updating this dream home. Come see for yourself how inviting, warm, and modern this cottage is. You will feel right at home.
- MLS® #1911320
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built1994
- StyleLow Country
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Seller Disclosure, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 1-Car
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Detached, Storm Doors, Insulated Doors/Windows, Back Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees13
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4268 Murrells Inlet Rd.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionCrystal Oaks
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorVinyl, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Litchfield Company Re
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.