Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11091 Highway 707, Murrells Inlet
Beautiful, fully updated home located all the way in back of the property! Huge potential for a commercial development. You can keep the home and develop the rest of the property or develop the whole property as Commercial. 3.76 +/- AC (Consists of 2 lots) commercial opportunity on Hwy. 707, countless possibilities. Lot 1: TMN#194-00-02-138, 707 frontage, zoned RE-2, gas station next door, perfect for a car wash. Lot 2: TMN#194-00-02-019, 3.30 +/- AC, Zoned CFA, 3b/2b/2car garage updated single family brick home is on the property, rezoning opportunity. Home is completely remodeled, has new roof, new HVAC just to name a few. Hwy 707 Average Daily Traffic Count: 22,100. The property located less than a mile from St. James High School and Palmetto Bays Elementary School. Property next to this one is available for sale too (3.84 Acres) MLS# . These two parcels of land(combined make +/- 8 Acres) could be a great commercial development opportunity on Highway 707 frontage, live/work possibilities and/or a neighborhood shopping center. Property is located in close proximity to where Hwy 31 is going to intersect with Highway 707. Highway 707 has been widened to 4. Great commercial potential for this location. Property is central and convenient to all that the Grand Strand has to offer. Easy access to Hwy 31, Hwy 544 and 17 Bypass.
- MLS® #1911122
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built1977
- AmenitiesShort Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Sewer, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler
- Lot Description1 or More Acres
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores
- Address11091 Highway 707
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorWood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesWork Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.