Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
58 Ruth St., Murrells Inlet
Don't miss this opportunity to live steps from the Marshwalk in downtown Murrells Inlet! This high quality, well built home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a half bath. The first floor has an attractive entry leading to 2 bedrooms or office use, a full bath and a door that opens to the large backyard. You can also enter the home thru the 2 car garage. Take the stairs and you will enter the open concept area that features a spacious living space, the kitchen that includes a large work island/breakfast bar, plenty of cabinets and an area suitable for a big dining table. Right off this area you will find a half bath and a nice sized laundry room. The master suite is also on the second floor and is a perfect size with a custom bathroom and walk in closet fitted with built-in storage. Also off the second floor living area is a true "southern style" porch that spans the entire length of the home. Our Seller has a decorators touch finishing the home in greys and upgrades galore. The backyard certainly won't disappoint with its brick patio, an outdoor grill and fridge, a custom built brick wood burning fireplace and extra storage for all your yard tools and equipment. The Inlet to Intercoastal bike/walking path borders the neighborhood and will surely add value to the surrounding properties. Call for your tour of the super sweet MI, SC home!
- MLS® #1910874
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2101-2200
- Year Built2015
- StyleRaised Beach
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Rear Porch, Fencing, Outside Storage Attached, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors/Windows, Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees30
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address58 Ruth St.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionInlet Cove
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeSouth Strand Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.