Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
366 Hyacinth Loop, Murrells Inlet
Welcome to 366 Hyacinth Loop! This almost new, natural gas home, is set within the gated community of Lakeshore and anchored by a beautiful 4 ½ acre lake! This small quaint neighborhood only has 68 homes! This home is only minutes to all the amazing locations that Murrells Inlet has to offer!! Brookgreen Gardens, Huntington Beach State Park, and the Marsh walk to name a few! Upon entering the property you will be greeted by the professional landscaping and inviting entry. The home features an open concept floor plan that includes 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The kitchen offers all stainless appliances, granite, a beautiful custom island with pendant lights, and plenty of storage and counter space. The living room boasts a cozy natural gas fireplace. The screened-in back porch features “pet proof” screens and a doggie door that leads to the fenced in backyard. The highlights of the spacious master suite are the tray ceilings, double sink vanity and 5 foot shower in the private bath, along with an over-sized master closet. One of the characteristic of this home that is not shared by others in this community is the unique outdoor utility enclosure that offers plenty of secure storage. This beautiful home is just waiting for you! All measurements/square footage is approximate and should be verified by buyer or buyer's agent.
- MLS® #1910800
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2301-2400
- Year Built2016
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Masonry Accent, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Outside Storage Attached, Other
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees108
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address366 Hyacinth Loop
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionLakeshore - MI
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeHighgarden Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.