Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 Brentwood Dr. D, Murrells Inlet
Welcome home to this 2 bed/2 bath end condo in Sterling Pointe. The main living area features top of the line laminate wood floors, a tray ceiling and ceiling fan. There is a separate dining area large enough for entertaining family and friends. The cook of the family will love the extra cabinets in the kitchen along with the new stainless steel appliances and plenty of room for storage in the pantry. Retreat to the master suite with a tray ceiling, ceiling fan, and 2 walk-in closets providing lots of storage. The master bath has double sinks and a large walk-in marble shower. There is an additional room off of the master that would make a great den or office or it could easily be converted back to a third bedroom. All 3 bedrooms have new carpeting. Step out to the enclosed porch/ sunroom and enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail. Building 136 is located at the back of the complex so this unit offers lots of privacy. Washer (new) and dryer are located in the unit for your convenience. Sterling Pointe is conveniently located near Waccamaw Hospital, Inlet Square Mall, shopping, dining, golf, and all the Grand Strand has to offer. Just minutes to the beautiful sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Whether you are looking for a permanent residence or a vacation get-away, you won't want to miss this one....schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1910739
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1551-1600
- Year Built2004
- StyleLow-Rise 2-3 Stories
- AmenitiesOutdoor Pool, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Pet, Tenant Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Long Term Rental Allowed, Lawn Maintenance, Owner Allowed Motorcycle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- Parking2 Car Unit
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool - Outdoor, Built-in BBQ, Insulated Doors/Windows
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address136 Brentwood Dr. D
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionSTERLING POINTE - MURRELLS INLET
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorCarpeting, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Enter Through Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Range, Breakfast Bar, Microwave, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Harrelson Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.