Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4999 Highway 17 Business 105, Murrells Inlet
SPECTACULAR VIEWS – AWESOME LOCATION – TONS OF UPGRADES! Winning Combination when searching for a Piece of Paradise! This Magnificent End Unit offers Breathtaking Marsh & Inlet Views ~ located in the Heart of the Inlet ~ in a Totally Updated 3 Bedroom – 2 Bath Villa with a Balcony that is perfect for catching a Gorgeous Sunrise while enjoying your morning coffee! Extensive Renovating has taken place in this unit since the present owners took occupancy producing Impressive Improvements in Every Room! The list of enhancements is extremely lengthy but, to name a few: the Entire Home was Painted, All Windows were Caulked & Sealed, New Top Quality Storm Door added, Replaced Carpeting on Stairs, Custom Cabinetry & Work Island added in Kitchen to enhance the Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances and newly sealed Tile Flooring with Newest Appliances that include the Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer & Water Heater. The present Laundry Room was reconfigured to replace the stackable unit with the Full-Size Washer/Dryer and to provide additional storage & shelving. The plumbing to reinstall a Half Bath still exists under the New Vinyl Flooring. New Hardwood Flooring replaced carpeting in the Main Living Area and the Wood Burning Stove received a Face-Lift with New Granite Tile surrounding it. The Master Bedroom Suite with Vaulted Ceiling offers Additional Breathtaking Views of the Salt Marsh. The Large Custom, Tiled Walk-In Shower enhanced with New Tile Flooring, Vanity, Sink, Faucet, Plumbing & Lighting creates a Tranquil Setting. The 2 Guest Rooms and Newly Updated Guest Bath with New Flooring, Commode, Vanity, Sink and Plumbing invites family and friends to enjoy the Quiet Solitude that is so cherished in this Quaint Fishing Village. Residents have use of the Marsh Front Community Pool, Reserved Parking and Additional Storage available under the Building. The Popular Marshwalk is Home to Incredible Restaurants, Entertainment, Water Sports, Fishing Charters, Marinas and Boat Launches ~ all located just a “stone’s throw away!” Don’t Miss this Unique Opportunity!
- MLS® #1910711
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1701-1750
- Year Built1984
- StyleLow-Rise 2-3 Stories
- AmenitiesOutdoor Pool, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Home Owners Assn Fee, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Lawn Maintenance
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- ViewWaterway View, Inlet/Creek View, Marsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Front Porch, Pool - Outdoor, Insulated Doors/Windows, Outside Storage Detached, Storm Doors
- HOA Fees565
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4999 Highway 17 Business 105
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionBlue Heron
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorCarpeting, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat. Convey, Fireplace, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Range, Work Island, Microwave, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Beach & Golf
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.