Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
914 South Marlin Circle, Murrells Inlet
Charming home in quiet 55 and over Community of Live Oak. Home features large Carolina Room with 1 car garage. This neighborhood features a large pool with Club House.
- MLS® #1910679
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1601-1700
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeMANUFACTURED WITH LAND
- StyleDouble Wide
- StatusHold-don't Show
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Septic, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 1-Car
- ExteriorDouble Wide Mobile Home
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Storm Doors, Storm Windows
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address914 South Marlin Circle
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionLive Oak
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorCarpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Pantry, Ceiling Fan, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Stopper &associates
Price Change History for 914 South Marlin Circle, Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1910679)
|Price Reduced (from $135,500)||$133,500||$2,000 (1.48%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.