Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
433 Oaklanding Ln., Murrells Inlet
This Pond/Lake view home featuring a large fenced in back yard is absolutely stunning! Features include tile & laminate flooring, granite countertops in the kitchen, GE® stainless steel appliances including a gas range, a built-in microwave and dishwasher. Upgraded cabinetry with 36" and 42" staggered maple cabinets. Additional features include a screen porch, front porch, Tankless Rannai hot water heater, smart thermostat, and a finished concrete driveway. The home has 2028 heated sq. ft with cathedral ceilings with decorative beam and is perfect for entertaining. The formal dining area is open to a 21 x 21 family room. The kitchen features tons of counter space, a breakfast bar, and a walk-in pantry. The Master Bedroom features a large walk-in closet and a master bath which includes a garden tub and walk-in shower. There are two additional bedrooms, full bath and a three car garage. The community Twin Oaks has a community garden, pool, and park areas with shade from the historical oaks throughout. Enjoy low country living at its finest being close to the MarshWalk with a variety of fine seafood restaurants, shops, & boutiques. Area attractions that are close by include Huntington Beach State Park and Wacca Wache Marina offers fishing, boating, shelling, and more. Many golf courses, live entertainment, dining and shopping are just minutes away in Myrtle Beach. This is a must see!
- MLS® #1910573
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2601-2700
- Year Built2017
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees79
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address433 Oaklanding Ln.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionTwin Oaks - Murrells Inlet
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeAce Realty
Price Change History for 433 Oaklanding Ln., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1910573)
|Price Reduced||$331,000||$1,500 (0.45%)|
|Price Reduced (from $334,900)||$332,500||$2,400 (0.72%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.