Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1483 Riceland Ct., Murrells Inlet
This beautiful home is located in the desirable Indigo Creek Golf Plantation, minutes from the beach, shopping and attractions, and a short golf cart ride or walk to the course. With soaring vaulted ceilings, an open floor plan, two bedroom suites and a private backyard with mature landscaping, this home has the perfect combination of features and location. The defining feature of the home is the vaulted ceiling, which extends over the kitchen, dining room, great room, master suite and guest suite. The Carolina room is open to the great room and is surrounded by windows that flood the home with light. The kitchen has ample counter and cabinetry space, a pantry and a large eat-in area, plus a separate laundry room with storage. Off the Carolina room is a concrete patio, overlooking the private backyard. Terrific location off of 17 Bypass, convenient to shopping, the Marsh Walk's entertainment and restaurants, the beach and numerous golf courses.
- MLS® #1910537
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1701-1800
- Year Built1997
- StatusPend. Contingent Contract
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached 1-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Lawn Sprinkler, Storm Doors, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees70
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1483 Riceland Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionIndigo Creek
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Intermediate School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeThe Beverly Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.