Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Rum Gully Rd., Murrells Inlet
Luxury at it's finest....This Spectacular Creek Front home boasts 4 spacious Bedrooms and 5.5 Bath with ample room for entertaining guests both inside and out! The luxurious home sits directly on deep water channel in highly sought after community of Mt. Gilead. Exquisite Hickory hardwood flooring throughout 2nd and 3rd levels with an open floor concept on the main living level featuring beautifully hand crafted cabinetry in your own gourmet kitchen and appliances by Sub Zero, Thermadore, and Viking. There is also a spacious dinning area, a professional massage room, and 2nd master suite on this level. You may choose to take the stairs or use the elevator for convenience to the 3rd level and be blown away at the attention to detail of the Pecky Cypress Coffered ceilings and elegant wrought iron hand railing. As you pass through the french doors entering into the main master suite you can't help but to take in the sophisticated built-ins and view as you walk out onto your own private balcony. As you look down at the Covered stationary dock and recently installed floating dock to park your boats and jet skis. An incredible top of the line summer kitchen with brick fireplace was also part of the extensive recent renovation. There was no expense spared on this slice of paradise in the heart of Murrells Inlet. This is a must see!! Other features of this home include plantation shutters throughout, a state of the art work out room, double and triple trayed ceilings with Pecky Cypress, Custom Sound system with Bluetooth Sonos speakers throughout, Covered porches with amazing views of the inlet, Ipe decking on all 3 levels, 2 full gourmet kitchens, Custom crown molding throughout entire home, handicap accessible home, and much much more! If you are looking for an absolute stunning home on deep water with access to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and all of what Murrells Inlet has to offer.....this is it!!
- MLS® #1910531
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8501-8600
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesLong Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontChannel, Inlet/Creek
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Built-in BBQ, Boat Dock, Handicap Access, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Designated Flood Zone
- Listing OfficeKing Fish Properties, Inc.
- Address312 Rum Gully Rd.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionMt Gilead
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Handicap Access, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Freezer, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementarySeaside Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
Price Change History for 312 Rum Gully Rd., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1910531)
|Price Increased (from $1,195,000)||$2,195,000||$1,000,000 (83.68%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.