Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
227 Shore Rush Dr., Pawleys Island
This lovely Lowcountry style home with hardiplank board and batten siding welcomes you with a large circular drive way. The custom and operable storm shutters frame the large double windows as well as the other windows around the home. When you enter you will immediately be taken back by the breathtaking view of the lake. The formal dining room is well lit with lots of natural light and leads into the kitchen. Here you will find a breakfast nook with an even more spectacular lake view. The family room boasts vaulted ceilings and a gas fire place and leads into the Carolina room (11X14) with large sliding windows. The master bath with garden tub and a separate shower is complete with double vanities. The master closet is custom with ample storage. The fourth bedroom/rec room is spacious with a large storage closet. Bedroom two and three are have large windows that allow for lots of natural lighting. The piece de resistance is the outdoor space of this home. You might not come back inside! The expansive deck (369 sqft) and patio area is the perfect space for entertaining all year long. The landscaping has been well maintained is complete with an irrigation system. The large pergola and shaded canopy is perfect for Lowcounty boils, BBQ's, fish frys and oyster roasts. You will also find a plethora of outdoor storage complete with a fully powered workshop and boat storage area. There is also a 50 amp RV hook up, as well as a 50 amp generator hook up. Enjoy days and evenings relaxing looking out over the lake or take in a little kayak ride, as paddle and electric powered boats are allowed in the bass and bream filled lake.
- MLS® #1908546
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2301-2400
- Year Built1997
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Outside Storage Detached, Insulated Doors/Windows, Lawn Well, RV/Boat Parking, Satelite Dish, RV Parking
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees34
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address227 Shore Rush Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionPawleys Retreat
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Workshop, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Window/Wall Unit
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.