Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
375 Old Augusta Dr., Pawleys Island
A stunning custom, five bedroom/four full and two half bath, home built in 2018 by Derrick Blanton with tremendous consideration to every detail. This 375 Old Augusta Drive all brick home is the perfect one to consider if you appreciate efficiency, beauty, convenience, limited maintenance, comfort and NEW construction! Coffered 10 foot ceilings, Hickory wood floors, plantation shutters, crown moulding and custom finishes, Quartz countertops, professional appliances, walk in pantry, butcher block Black Walnut center Island, split bedroom plan, master suite with gorgeous oversize shower and closet are just a few of the many highly custom features – all on one floor for easy living. The 467 square foot all season screen porch with EZ breeze windows and fireplace overlooks the 6th hole of Pawleys Plantation Golf Course and invites you to relax year round! This home keeps on giving should you desire more living space, the attic (easily accessed by a wide staircase) is an open palette – now used as storage but could be easily upfitted for more! All bedrooms offer privacy and access to baths with lovely tile work and pleasing colors. With too many details to mention make sure to request a copy of the features – you’ll be impressed! Renowned Pawleys Plantation, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course, has achieved a stellar reputation as one of the areas favorite and more challenging golf courses. The community has preserved much of the natural landscape with sweeping century old moss draped Live Oaks, lovely native plantings, lakes and marshes. Several membership options are available for consideration for residents and members. Seaside Pawleys Island, South Carolina is located just north of historic Charleston and south of the vacation destination Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach International Airport is about 30 minutes away.
- MLS® #1908532
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4601-4700
- Year Built2018
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees126
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address375 Old Augusta Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPawleys Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Central Vacuum, Stairs To Attic, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Other, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.