Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
53 Sea Island Dr., Georgetown
Created to complement your coastal lifestyle, this three-story wonder in Debordieu Colony beckons. From the upper level providing a serene space for reading, exercising, crafts and/or birdwatching as well as access to an observation deck with an extraordinary ocean view to the first floor with an awesome bunk room for the kids...this home exudes spaciousness and invites you to enjoy all that makes Debordieu so special. SECOND FLOOR/MAIN: A vaulted and beamed ceiling with a Key West style fan anchor the Great Room which opens to the Dining Room and Kitchen where family and friends can reconnect each day. A double-sided GE Monogram refrigerator/freezer, 2 Bosch dishwashers, Thermador gas range, oven, microwave and warming drawer provide for entertaining “at it’s best.” The large Master Suite provides an ideal retreat with walk-in closet, separate vanities, a garden tub flanked by built-in cabinetry as well as tiled shower and water closet. FIRST FLOOR: A large den anchors this floor which has four ensuite bedrooms, to include a bunk room. A laundry room with an additional dryer is just one of the many “extras.” GARAGE LEVEL: A separate exercise room as well as enclosed storage completes this space which allows not only for parking but also for golf carts, boats, and sundry items for outdoor and beach activities. The elevator provides access to the first and second floors. Grand vistas of the live oaks and private lagoon are afforded from every level. Bahama Shutters provide privacy as you enjoy your “outside” world on the many porches which are complete with a mosquito misting system are also features of this spectacular home.
- MLS® #1908472
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8001-8100
- Year Built2009
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 4-Plus
- ViewOcean View, Marsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Island
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Outside Storage Attached, Insulated Doors/Windows, Handicap Access, Elevator, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- FoundationRaised Beach
- HOA Fees235
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address53 Sea Island Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Water Purifier, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Handicap Access, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Freezer, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric, Propane, Window/Wall Unit
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Pi
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.