Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Wraggs Ferry Rd., Georgetown
Well designed house plan with spacious living, many built-ins and plenty of storage. Large country kitchen overlooking golf course has granite countertops, built in oven and Jenn Aire range. Breakfast nook has bay window and built in work desk. Large family room has raised hearth fireplace with Heatolater, built in cabinet with "dry" sink and exit to patio. Formal living and dining rooms. Each bedroom has a WIC, own bath and own linen closet. 2nd floor mbr and br #2 have sitting areas with vanity. 1st floor bedroom has additional entrance and was used by owner as a master bedroom. Could also be used as an office or game room. Extra storage closets, cabinets and lots of extra storage space over the garage. Oversize 2 car garage has workshop and plenty of room for toys.
- MLS® #1908398
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3401-3500
- Year Built1984
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Cable TV, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees44
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address105 Wraggs Ferry Rd.
- AreaGeorgetown Area--Wedgefield/norther side of Gtown
- SubdivisionWedgefield Plantation
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorVinyl, Tile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Workshop, Stairs To Attic, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryKensington Elementary School
- MiddleGeorgetown Middle School
- HighGeorgetown High School
- Listing OfficeHawkeye Realty Inc
Price Change History for 105 Wraggs Ferry Rd., Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1908398)
|Price Reduced (from $270,000)||$259,900||$10,100 (3.74%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.