Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
76 Historic Ln., Pawleys Island
Tradition is a much sought after community with clubhouse, pool, tennis courts AND a membership in Litchfield by the Sea which allows beach access, meeting room, rest facilities and deck for sitting by the ocean. It is an active community and yet peaceful environment, with plenty of mature trees and varied architecture. Walking around is always a chance to meet new neighbors and their canine friends. This home has been cared for and updated and is sure to please the gardeners or those who love to look at gardens. The home itself is spacious and full of light and charm. Entertaining is easy in the well equipped kitchen and separate dining room. This is one of a kind. Don't miss it. On one of the largest lots in the community it is also on the golf course.
- MLS® #1908325
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built1996
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees124
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address76 Historic Ln.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorVinyl, Tile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric, Propane
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeC21 Boling & Associates Mi
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.