Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
156 Live Oak Ln., Georgetown
Board and batten exterior and mature landscape welcomes you to this large lot with two driveway choices. Entering the foyer you are led to large living room that is open to the kitchen and adjacent Carolina room. A formal dining room and butlers pantry is on the other side and leads to a sunken den with wet bar, two guest rooms, and shared bath. This split bedroom plan offers an owners suite complete with dressing room, master bath, and a private deck overlooking the canal and marsh. An additional guest room, large utility/laundry room, as well as half and full bath on the east wing of this renovated ranch. Two car garage and abundant storage throughout. Outdoor living areas include a paved patio, deck, and shade trees. A floating dock gives access to boating, paddling, and fishing. This canal is tied into Black River and just a short boat ride to Historic Georgetown, the Intra coastal Waterway , and Winyah Bay. This wonderful golf course community has optional club and golf memberships as well as a neighborhood boat landing and day dock on Black River.
- MLS® #1908273
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4101-4200
- Year Built1971
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Rear Porch, Boat Dock
- HOA Fees42
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address156 Live Oak Ln.
- AreaGeorgetown Area--Wedgefield/norther side of Gtown
- SubdivisionWedgefield Plantation
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryKensington Elementary School
- MiddleGeorgetown Middle School
- HighGeorgetown High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Coast & Country
Price Change History for 156 Live Oak Ln., Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1908273)
|Price Reduced (from $529,000)||$515,000||$14,000 (2.65%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.