Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4415 Indigo Ln., Murrells Inlet
This all brick home makes quite a statement nicely situated on a lovely lake within the gates of Wachesaw Plantation. An impressive welcome through the double doors with high ceilings and impressive three piece and dental molding in the formal dining room and living room with wet bar. The sprawling plan flows easily from these palatial rooms to a perfectly equipped kitchen with center island and breakfast bar, custom cabinetry and a large breakfast area all melding into the comfortable keeping room with fireplace and handsome built-ins. The master suite is supremely private with its own wing of the home allowing for two walk-in closets, a comfortable sitting area, and a spa-like master bath with double sinks, whirlpool tub, steam shower and, of course, a water closet. The guest rooms are on the corresponding wing of the home each with en suite baths. There was no detail overlooked in the planning of this home. The Carolina Room runs the entire length of the back of the home bringing streams of natural light as a natural amenity for the spectacular home. Today's home is not complete without a home office and this home even offers space for a kids office that could double as a home management center. The home is set off nicely with Australian Cypress floors throughout the majority of the home and in-vogue cork flooring in the guest spaces. It's a one of a kind in an amenity rich community that offers a gambit of choices for country club amenities. There is club membership available for access to golf, tennis, pool with snack bar and a private restaurant overlooking the Waccamaw River. We think you will find living at 4415 Indigo Lane in Wachesaw Plantation to be, well ... EXCEPTIONAL!
- MLS® #1907873
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4601-4700
- Year Built1995
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Pet, Other
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, All Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Fencing, Other, Side Load Garage
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4415 Indigo Ln.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWachesaw Plantation
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesSpa/Hot Tub, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Other, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores Gc
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.