Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4531 Richmond Hill Dr., Murrells Inlet
4 Bed 3.5 Bath in The Gated Wachesaw Plantation! Walking into this home, you are greeted by a beautiful staircase and high vaulted ceilings that make the place feel truly royal. The hardwood floors throughout the home are rich in color and absolutely stunning. To your left you will find the large formal dining room, big enough to fit the entire family and then some! The dining room flows seamlessly into the kitchen, creating a perfect set-up for entertaining friends. The large kitchen is complete with a work island, stainless steel appliances, and beautiful granite countertops as well as an eat-in kitchen area. The high ceilings continue into the great room, making the space open and light. The wet bar and fireplace make this room perfect for family gatherings, parties, or just a quiet night at home. Off of the main living space is a beautiful Carolina Room with large windows, allowing the light to come in and make the entire space glow. With lovely views of your well maintained, and highly shaded yard, this will quickly become your favorite room in the house! The master suite will exceed your expectations with his and hers walk in closets, very spacious double vanity lined with the perfect lighting, a whirlpool tub, and a glass encased shower. Your guests can enjoy complete privacy as each of the guest rooms have their own attached bathrooms. The guest bedrooms and bathrooms are large in size and will be perfect for your families quick weekend visits, month long getaways, or even the 18 precious years as you watch your little ones grow up! The House has more Storage space than you could imagine including a large room over the Garage that is Insulated, heated and Cooled and has Electrical. On the back patio, you will be blown away by how gorgeous the landscaping looks. With beautiful shade, bright colorful flowers, and views of The Avenue of the Oaks, you will be outside enjoying the beautiful beach weather all year long!
- MLS® #1906916
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4301-4400
- Year Built1996
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesRear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Handicap Access, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4531 Richmond Hill Dr.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWachesaw Plantation
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Myrtle Beach Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.