Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
481 Country Club Dr., Pawleys Island
Welcome to Sea Oaks Retreat (SOR), a stately family enclave set among mature plantings on an unusually large private 1.0 acre lot along the 9th hole/fairway of the Litchfield Country Club golf course in Pawleys Island, SC. As soon as you enter through the 2-story columned portico you are captured by the styling of a two story circular foyer and spiral staircase adorned with painterly images of the Pawleys Island Shore line. The house is being offered furnished. SOR has 3 large living rooms (traditional, library, solarium), all with handsomely detailed fireplaces, 4 large furnished bedrooms with sitting areas, (3 en suite) and 2 with adjoining dressing/office rooms with abundant closets. There are 8 Flat screen TV’s and wired stereo in many rooms, including the terrace. The large Master, en suite, Bedroom is on the 1st floor with double sink, jet tub, shower, water closet and walk-in closet. The kitchen, with windows overlooking the outside entertaining areas, has a gas range, double oven and island which opens into a spacious Breakfast room with seating for 6. Adjoining, is a traditional dining room seating 12. SOR’s south facing terrace and salt water pool and spa areas are bright and light filled. The remainder of the rear lawns are a mix of grand live oak shade and sun, and along with the front lawns are irrigated from a on-site well. The Great Solarium, 24’x34’, with a decoratively finished vaulted ceiling, gas log fire place, dry bar and large 4K TV/media center, overlooks the extensive rear lawns, adjoining outside dining areas, and salt pool/spa. Classic moldings and architectural details, inside and out, abound. Recessed lighting, surround sound(interior/exterior), and ceiling fans are throughout the home. The pool and mechanicals are all WIFI controlled for efficiency and remote management. A spacious laundry room with storage and a well appointed 2 car garage adjoin the breakfast room. SOR is in a ‘sweet spot’, 20 miles north to Myrtle Beach, 10 miles to Historic Georgetown and 70 miles for day trips to Charleston. The owners have enjoyed a great rental history. Make your appointment today to view this unique ‘turn-key’ blend of convenience, proximity to beach, golf, entertainment, and services yet large and private enough to capture your families dreams.
- MLS® #1906790
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6001-6100
- Year Built1967
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Septic, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Fencing, RV/Boat Parking, Side Load Garage, RV Parking, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub, Satelite Dish
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Listing OfficeThe Dieter Company
- Address481 Country Club Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionLitchfield Country Club
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Lead Based Paint Disclose, Furnished
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.