Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4513 Richmond Hill Dr., Murrells Inlet
ESTATE SALE!! Located in the gated section of Richmond Hill in Historic Wachesaw Plantation! This beautiful, custom built-brick and stucco home sits on a huge double lot professionally landscaped and designed with half circle driveway that takes you right up to the grand entrance of this large estate. As you step into the front door of this dream home, your eyes will immediately notice the grand stair case and elegant crystal chandelier hanging in the foyer. Look up and you can see the intricate details of the crown molding throughout the home. Perfect for families with children or couples who love to entertain and have house guests, with 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 1 half bath, and plenty of storage throughout. Custom closets are in the home, including a huge closet in the master bedroom. Speaking of the master bedroom, this incredible space has its own private, walk-out to the screen porch for you to enjoy. The master bathroom has twin vanities, a whirlpool tub, and separate shower. The second level of the home features four additional bedrooms and three full bathrooms plus a huge bonus room over the garage with an additional wet bar. Other features include stainless steel outdoor kitchen, security system, study/office with built-in cabs/shelves, formal dining room, family room with fireplace and built-in cabs and shelves, additional office with fireplace, over sized screened porch and brick patio, plantation shutters throughout, 2 car garage, and much much more!! This estate is priced to sell! en with work island, breakfast bar, pantry, double ovens, granite counters, breakfast nook with beautiful lake views. Master bedroom has two walk-in closets, linen .memberships for golf & clubhouse and amenities such as tennis & pool packages are available to owners. Enjoy nearby freshwater boating & fishing in ICW, the Murrells Inlet Waterfront Marshwalk, dining, entertainment, local artists' treasures, sports/leisure activities, dozens of golf courses, public boat landings Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1906680
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7701-7800
- Year Built1996
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Recycling
- UtilitiesElectricity, Sewer, Septic, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage, Lawn Well
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4513 Richmond Hill Dr.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWachesaw Plantation
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Water Purifier, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Intercom
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeKing Fish Properties, Inc.
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.