Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4304 Hunting Bow Trail, Myrtle Beach
You've found it! Perfect Location & Community with NO HOA! This Property is only 6 Miles to the Ocean, & All that Myrtle Beach has to offer while in a Safe & Cozy community. A New Roof & Water Heater installed in 2017! The home offers an Extra Large Lot & Fenced in Back Yard for Privacy, along with Several Upgrades from Pergo Floors & Tile, to Granite Countertops & Fresh carpeting & Paint Throughout. Completed with a Screened in Back Deck which offers shade & an outdoor fan - it's Perfect for those Sunny days of summer to EntertainFriends and Family without HOA Restrictions. This Great Property comes with a Seperate Laundry Room with outside access and a Detached Storage Space which has Electricity. What a Gem in Forestbrook, which offers a Split Floor plan, Wood Burning Fireplace, Tray Ceiling in Master Bedroom as well as Seperate His/Her Walk-in Closets heading into the Master Bathroom complete with a Double Sink, Shower and Extra Large Spa Tub to relax after a day at the beach! Book your showing today because with the current lack of inventory it Will Not be around for long - it does not get Better Than This!
- MLS® #1906320
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1701-1800
- Year Built1994
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- Exterior FeaturesRear Porch, Outside Storage Detached, Handicap Access
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Harrelson Group
- Address4304 Hunting Bow Trail
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 501 between West Ferry & Burcale
- SubdivisionPine Ridge
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Handicap Access, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Garbage Disposal, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryForestbrook Elementary School
- MiddleForestbrook Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.