Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8058-b Living Beach St. Th B, Myrtle Beach
Want a cool southern feel with low maintenance and convenience? This under-construction, custom-built townhome with 2152 heated sf has a sophisticated and practical design with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a ground level flex room which could be a great guest bedroom, a separate space for a family member or a den to get away and relax in. Moving upstairs, you flow through the open great room, kitchen and dining area with your your eye being drawn to the french doors which open out onto the large balcony overlooking the beautifully designed pool and clubhouse. The living area was smartly designed for entertaining giving prominence to the oil rubbed hardwood flooring, bar top island, granite countertops, 42” cabinets, gas stove, Kitchenaid appliances and a walk-in pantry. The master suit is conveniently on the main level with a large walk-in closet, master bath accented by double sink vanities and a decorative tiled shower. Your two guest bedrooms are nicely separated from the main living area with walk-in closets, a full bath and extra storage. Just steps from the center of the community, you’d have an opportunity to enjoy the boardwalk, relax in the outdoor arena or take a quick dip in the pool. Quality construction is a priority at Living Dunes with all the homes built with 2x6 walls with spray foam insulation, tankless water heater, high impact-resistant windows, GAF Woodland series designer shingles, custom cabinetry certified by Elmwood Environmental Stewardship Program and a smart home system. Plus, Living Dunes is a golf cart ride to the beach, the Grande Dunes Ocean Club, and within walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. Or you could enjoy the on-site amenities of 8 miles of walking trails & sidewalks, junior size Olympic pool, clubhouse, and pocket parks. Experience a higher standard of living today. Schedule your personal tour.
- MLS® #1906193
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000 plus
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Outdoor Pool, Restrictions, Owner Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- ParkingPrivate Two Car Garage
- ViewLake View
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- HOA Fees279
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address8058-b Living Beach St. Th B
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionGrande Dunes - Living Dunes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpeting, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Range, Work Island, Microwave, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric, Gas
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCrg Real Estate
Price Change History for 8058-b Living Beach St. Th B, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1906193)
|Price Reduced (from $513,700)||$495,400||$18,300 (3.56%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.