Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2056 Riverwood Dr., Murrells Inlet
Plantation home living at it's finest!!!! This spectacular southern home is located in the highly sought after Wachesaw Plantation that backs up to the Intracoastal Waterway. This four bedroom home has a an amazing floor plan and all bedrooms are oversize. This home has a three car garage and plenty of space underneath to enclose to easily increase the heated square footage if need be. But at 4,000 heated square feet, rest assured there is more than enough room for buyers in any stage of life. From the 60x12 covered front porch overlooking the oaks, to the 60x12 back deck overlooking Hole #10, you will fall in love with 2056 Riverwood Drive. The seller has counted 78 azalea bushes and 45 camellias that are strategically scattered throughout the shady oak trees on this 3/4 acre lot. The master bedroom shares a gorgeous doubled sided wood burning fireplace with the living room which also hosts cathedral ceilings open to the upstairs hallway. Speaking of upstairs, the remaining three bedrooms along with two full bathrooms are on the second level along with tons of walk in attic space. With an oversize formal dining room, large kitchen and Carolina Room with tons of natural light, this home will not last long on the market for this popular neighborhood. Wachesaw Plantation is a gated community, with 24-hour security guards, a Tom Fazio Private Golf Course and Tennis Club, a private pool area and multiple dining/bar facilities (Kimbels, Magnolias & Clubhouse) which overlooks the Waccamaw River/Intracoastal Waterway. Call the listing agent, or your Realtor, to schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #1906145
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1992
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Security/Guard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Other
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Three Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardiPlank Type, Masonry
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio, Storage
- Lot DescriptionNear Golf Course, Irregular Lot, On Golf Course
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- HOA Fees100.00
- Address2056 Riverwood Dr.
- Area40A Murrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWachesaw Plantation
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeDunes Realty Sales
Price Change History for 2056 Riverwood Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1906145)
|Price Reduced||$499,900||$25,000 (4.76%)|
|Price Reduced (from $549,000)||$524,900||$24,100 (4.39%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.