Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9237 Bellasera Circle, Myrtle Beach
Unmatched quality, unparalleled views of the Members Club golf course and an address second to none. You must experience this Mediterranean masterpiece. What makes it special is the feeling of elegance tempered with simplicity created by the architect. This home was built without compromise, the home reflects only the very best in all of the appointments throughout. This home boasts rooms that are masterfully decorated. Since the home was built there have many improvements and additions: Whole house generator, added a summer kitchen to die for with Viking outdoor Barbeque grill with 2 gas burners, Viking frig, and TV. There is a serpentine sitting wall with gas lanterns and extended paver area, enclosed the back porch lanai with storefront impact glass windows and patio door system, custom vanities and granite countertops in the master bathroom, which has cast stone surround in tub area around the four windows and 2 cast stone columns at entrance to tub. The kitchen has been upgraded with glass doors/shelves, backsplash behind stove, cabinet lighting, pantry updated, custom built bench seats and desk area in breakfast nook. In 2019 new water heater and new heat pump and all of its components, in 2018 new pool and spa heater and the pool was resurfaced with upgraded margate clear blue color quartz. There are 4 HVAC units. The master bedroom wing had a complete system replaced, the main living area had a new compressor, coil, fan and motor, upstairs is the original, and the sunroom is approximately 6-7 years old with ductless system. The 3 car garage has storage cabinets on all walls with 2 work areas. The landscaping in this home is incredible. The entire yard was replaced with zoysia grass. It was totally redesigned. There is a gas fire pit in the center of the rear yard. The pool is so inviting with the gorgeous palm trees, flowers and the impeccably maintained grounds. The whole ambiance of the is home is spectacular.
- MLS® #1906062
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5301-5400
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub, Insulated Doors/Windows, Built-in BBQ, Side Load Garage
- HOA Fees301
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address9237 Bellasera Circle
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionGrande Dunes - Members Club
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Central Vacuum, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Myrtle Beach Real Estate
Price Change History for 9237 Bellasera Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1906062)
|Price Reduced||$1,100,000||$250,000 (18.52%)|
|Price Increased (from $1,295,000)||$1,350,000||$55,000 (4.25%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.