Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
756 Treaty St., Myrtle Beach
Community in the coveted St. James school district! This Arden plan home offers 4 bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths on an awesome oversized cul-de-sac home site. Master bath with dual vanities and 5' shower in bath. Nice, open flow between kitchen and living areas is great for entertaining around the large kitchen island. Frigidaire stainless steel appliances. Low community HOA fees. Amenities include open air pavilion and fire pit for family and community gatherings. Pictures and virtual tour are of a finished home and are for representation only; features and finishes are different in this home.
- MLS® #1906050
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2301-2400
- Year Built2019
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- HOA Fees48
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address756 Treaty St.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionHarmony @ St. James
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorCarpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeDr Horton
Price Change History for 756 Treaty St., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1906050)
|Price Increased (from $210,000)||$219,965||$9,965 (4.75%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.