Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
934 Shipmaster Ave., Myrtle Beach
Beautiful very well maintained ALL BRICK home in a gated community in an Intracoastal Waterway community, Owned by the original owners that had it custom built board by board, not one piece of this home was pre-fabricated. Home features blown in insulation, see through fireplace, plantation shutters throughout, generator wired to home, surround sound wired, safe mounted in closet, new 5 ton HVAC installed December 2018. Home is located in the prestigious Carolina Waterway Plantation community which offers a very nice amenities center, Boat Dock, Boat slip as well as storage for your Boat or RV. There is also a new children's playground for the little ones as well! Home is centrally located close to the beach, the mall, Broadway at the beach and several other fun destinations catered for anyone. Shopping and dining are also a breeze with several grocery stores within a mile as well as several restaurants within minutes. This is a great home in a very desirable area if you are looking for a neighborhood that is safe to call home this is it!! Please call your agent today to set up a showing this one will not last long!!
- MLS® #1906028
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3001-3100
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Boat Dock, Private Boat Slip, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, All Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, RV Parking, Boat Ramp, Storm Windows, Boat Dock
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address934 Shipmaster Ave.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Waterway Plan
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeBeach & Forest Realty
Price Change History for 934 Shipmaster Ave., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1906028)
|Price Reduced||$349,900||$5,100 (1.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$355,000||$9,900 (2.71%)|
|Price Reduced (from $369,900)||$364,900||$5,000 (1.35%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.