Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
614 Indigo Bay Circle, Myrtle Beach
The Newton plan located in Indigo Bay, a gated community in Carolina Forest! This one and a half story home features a beautiful great room with a fireplace, open kitchen with granite counter tops, tile backsplash, stainless steel microwave, dishwasher, wall over, gas cooktop and range hood with satin nickel finishes, breakfast are opens to the great room with a spacious corner pantry. Formal dining room with coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail, master suite features tray ceiling, walk-in closet, tile shower, linen closet, his and hers sinks with raised cultured marble vanity, and private water closet. two additional bedroom with access to full bathroom in hall. Laundry room/mud room with access to garage, hardwood flooring in foyer, great room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast area and stairs. Cement board siding with shake and board and batten and batten accents, brick accents and dimensional shingles. Security system, Energy Plus Certified with a 1-2-10 year warranty.
- MLS® #1906015
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3601-3700
- Year Built2018
- StyleLow Country
- StatusPend. Contingent Contract
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Pool, Gated Community, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Block, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRear Porch
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionNever Occupied
- HOA Fees80
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address614 Indigo Bay Circle
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionIndigo Bay
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Double Oven, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryOcean Bay Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Trembley Group
Price Change History for 614 Indigo Bay Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1906015)
|Price Reduced||$394,900||$5,000 (1.25%)|
|Price Reduced (from $417,212)||$399,900||$17,312 (4.15%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.