Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27 Boatmen Dr., Pawleys Island
PRICE ADJUSTED FOR QUICK SALE. Could this be your next home? If you are looking for the true Pawleys Island lifestyle, then Tradition is the community for you. This exclusive golf course community has access to one of the most desirable private beaches on the Grand Strand. Best of all, it's a short golf cart ride away. This popular 3 bedroom, 2 bath Calwin model boasts a brick front and lovely front and rear landscaping. As it matures it will offer a tremendous amount of privacy for the new owner. A new Pergola was installed last summer and the patio area enlarged so you can enjoy outdoor living as well. The 3 season screen porch is large and makes an ideal additional living space when the weather is nice. Once inside this home you'll find an open floor plan that today's buyers demand. Gorgeous wood floors in most areas. Carpeted guest bedrooms. Tile in baths. New LVT flooring installed in the recently remodeled kitchen. Mostly new stainless appliances and a beautiful white quartz counter tops. Gorgeous pendant lighting accents this wonderful up to date kitchen. The Carolina room is currently used as a dining room but it's such a flexible space it could be a separate family room, hobby room, man-cave, the uses are unlimited. Brand new Plantation shutters can be found throughout the home. Hall bathroom has been updated with new vanity and glass tub enclosure.Entire interior of the house painted in 2017. A new roof was installed in 2016 and the HVAC system replaced in 2014. This is truly a move-in ready home. Don't let this terrific home pass you by.
- MLS® #1905859
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2101-2200
- Year Built1997
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees157
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address27 Boatmen Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Beach & Golf
Price Change History for 27 Boatmen Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1905859)
|Price Reduced||$344,900||$2,600 (0.75%)|
|Price Reduced (from $349,000)||$347,500||$1,500 (0.43%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.