Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
74 Dene Ct., Georgetown
Rich with sophisticated coastal flair and outdoor living spaces, 74 Dene Ct. is one of DeBordieu Colony’s most beautiful Lowcountry homes. Designed by renowned architect, Wayne Rogers (Catalyst Architects), and impeccably built by BEC Construction, 74 Dene Ct. is located just a block from DeBordieu Beach, on a lakefront site surrounded by incredible water views and gorgeous live oaks. The traditional floor plan is perfect for intimate family gatherings or large scale entertaining with the Living and Dining open to each other while the kitchen is slightly ‘hidden’ around the corner. From the ship lap walls to the heart pine floors, the quality of materials and craftsmanship is evident the minute you enter the large, welcoming foyer. The living room features a fireplace with heart pine mantle and a wall of windows opening the view toward the lake. The center island kitchen is open to the dining room, and offers beautiful custom cabinets, huge refrigerator, double ovens, gas cooktop with hood, two dishwashers, ice maker, wine cooler, a charming copper farm sink and vegetable sink. The generously sized master suite is located on the main living level while four guest suites, each with private baths, are located upstairs where they share a common den/recreation room with built in shelves. Highlights of the main floor master suite include an incredible bronze soaking tub, separate sinks and vanities, walk-in closet and private water closet. Also on the main living level is the spacious laundry room with abundant storage cabinets and the powder room. Additional highlights of 74 Dene Court include: HardiPlank Siding, Old Carolina Hand Made Brick with ‘old world style’ ‘smeared’ mortar joint and brick lattice openings, deeply recessed garage doors, a wrap-around porch with distinctive columns and ipea flooring and stained wood ceilings, Whole House generator, mosquito mister system, spacious 4 door garage, part of which is screened, with room enough to park multiple cars, boats and golf carts and plenty of storage space. The landscape and hardscape including a dock on the lake and a wood burning fire pit. was designed by Jean Rothrock, ASLA.
- MLS® #1905631
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9101-9200
- Year Built2006
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 4-Plus
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Outside Storage Attached, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationRaised Beach
- HOA Fees233
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address74 Dene Ct.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Washer/Dryer, Furnished, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Double Oven, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Mb S. Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.