Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
675 Wedgewood Dr., Murrells Inlet
Low country living on the creek at it's finest! You will fall in love right away with this beautiful home nestled on the water in the well established Mt. Gilead community. Stop the search and start living the lifestyle you have always wanted! Boating, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding from your own private dock. Tons of fun to be had by all. This 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home features an open floor plan with beautiful hardwood flooring including a spacious master suite with beautiful views and a large master bath. A living room with custom built in cabinetry, wood burning fireplace and double french doors leading out to the veranda where you will enjoy relaxing and amazing views. A formal dining area and open eat in kitchen with silestone counters, tile backsplash and all stainless appliances. You'll also find on the main level a den/office/play room, laundry room and craft room. The 2nd level includes 3 bedrooms, a full bath and half bath, access to a deck, large storage area and tucked away wrapping room space. The ground level includes a bedroom/bonus room, full bath, living/dining space with a wood burning fireplace as the focal point, french doors leading out to the lower porch, large fenced yard plus an over sized 2-car garage with a 338 square foot workshop/artist studio. Brookgreen Gardens, oceanfront Huntington Beach State Park, the Marshwalk with world famous seafood, marinas, championship golf courses all just minutes away. Call today to see this lovely home! Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1904713
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4301-4400
- Year Built1999
- StyleRaised Beach
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Boat Dock
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Masonry Accent, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Boat Dock
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Surfside
- Address675 Wedgewood Dr.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionMt Gilead
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Skylights
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Air, Electric, Propane
- ElementarySeaside Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
Price Change History for 675 Wedgewood Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1904713)
|Price Reduced (from $699,000)||$669,000||$30,000 (4.29%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.