Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
754 Woodstone Ct., Murrells Inlet
Welcome to 754 Woodstone Ct, the newest home in Laurel Bay, a gated community in Prince Creek. At 5 1/2 years old, this home offers the most modern updates and features to enhance your everyday lifestyle. Unlike other homes in the immediate area that are 13+ years old, this home offers the most modern up to date conveniences such as; hardwood floors in all common areas, tile in bathrooms and laundry, carpet in bedrooms and flex room. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, large bar (seats 5) with granite countertops, soft closing drawers and eating area. There is also a separate dining room. The large master bedroom has en-suite bath with new quartz countertop, lighted tray ceiling, and 2 large closets, one is walk-in. Crown molding throughout. The home sits on an over-sized lot at the end of the cul de sac and provides beautiful landscaping and privacy. Covered back porch with tile floor and Eze Breeze windows leads to a concrete patio with multi level planting beds. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, kitchen, great room and sunroom. 6 zone irrigation system. The community offers several amenities including 2 pools, clubhouse, tennis court, bocci court and volley ball court as well as a guard from 9 to 7 everyday. Come see this home, the most modern up to date home in this community, you won’t be disappointed.
- MLS® #1904686
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built2013
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees141
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address754 Woodstone Ct.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionPrince Creek - Laurel Bay
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Advocates Mb
Price Change History for 754 Woodstone Ct., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1904686)
|Price Reduced (from $357,900)||$349,997||$7,903 (2.21%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.