Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2025 Riverwood Dr., Murrells Inlet
Immediately as you drive through the continuously manned security gates, you will be in absolute awe of the beauty that you will soon call home. You will quickly find that Wachesaw Plantation is not only an ideal location, but is also reminiscent of a meticulously manicured Rice Plantation of years past. The absolutely gorgeous all-brick Georgian style home located at 2025 Riverwood Drive is sure to please the discriminating buyer boasting such features as an open floor plan with 9 foot ceilings, extensive moldings, real hardwood floors, and so much more. Situated on a large Estate lot overlooking the 17th fairway, you will undoubtedly fall in love with the privacy and low maintenance that comes with a natural back yard. The picturesque back yard is also filled with the most beautiful azaleas in all of Richmond Hill. The true Master Suite is on the ground floor and houses built in bookcases, a cozy sitting area and an office/craft room. The private Master bath has been recently renovated to include granite counter-tops with separate vanities, linen cabinet, custom tv nook and soaking tub. The cook of the house is bound to be smitten with the Gourmet Kitchen featuring brand new "smart" stainless steel appliances, Granite counter-tops, under cabinet lighting, and an enormous walk in pantry. One of the favorites of this home is the over-sized 3 car garage with slate breezeway, utility sink, pull down attic stairs, and a temperature controlled attic fan. There are many more upgrades than one can describe, but call your Realtor for a full list. This one is a must see and will go fast !
- MLS® #1904655
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6101-6200
- Year Built1997
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Well Private, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address2025 Riverwood Dr.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWachesaw Plantation
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesWork Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Mb S. Realty
Price Change History for 2025 Riverwood Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1904655)
|Price Reduced (from $629,900)||$619,900||$10,000 (1.59%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.