Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1469 Riceland Ct., Murrells Inlet
Desirable Indigo Creek Golf Course Community in Murrells Inlet, this Beautiful Meticulously Maintained, Original Owner, 3BD/2BA, 2 Car Garage Single Level Home is Located on one of the largest lots (nearly 1/3 acre) on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac near the front of the community. Open and bright floor plan with vaulted ceilings make this home live large. Brand NEW ROOF in 2019, floors in 2015, Air Handler in 2017, New Garage Door in 2010, Kitchen Flooring in 2014, Bathrooms/Showerheads/Light Fixtures in 2013 and many more renovations throughout the home! Foyer opens into spacious great room w/vaulted ceilings & plant shelves along with a wood burning fireplace (new flue in 2018). Beautiful hickory hardwood flooring throughout the entire Living area was added in 2015. Kitchen was just recently renovated w/Granite Countertops, a stainless steel sink, Beautiful Subway Tile Backsplash, Newly Painted Cabinetry/Hardware, & a New Range & Microwave. Kitchen features a breakfast nook, and there is also a formal dining area just off the kitchen that could also be used as a Carolina Room if more casual is your style - sliding doors open to patio where you can grill or just enjoy the warm Carolina sunshine. Spacious Master Bedroom has 2 walk-in closets (his and hers), hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings/plant shelves, & ceiling fan. Master Bath has a separate shower (New Shower Door in 2016) & Jacuzzi Tub, Vanity Area, and a water closet . 2 additional bedrooms share a full bath. Laundry room is conveniently located as you enter from the garage. Beautifully cleared & landscaped yard with an irrigation system to maintain a lush lawn all year long! Established Neighborhood w/Community Pool & 18 Hole Golf Course. Easy Access to Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Beaches & Hospital! This is one of the most desirable neighborhoods of Murrells Inlet and this home is in pristine condition w/original owner- quiet cul-de-sac & one of the largest lots in the neighborhood. You will just be minutes to all of the desirable locations in Murrells Inlet including the Marshwalk! Seller will also sell most of the furniture separately, so home is move-in ready!
- MLS® #1904495
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2001-2100
- Year Built1995
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Sewer, Septic, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees70
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1469 Riceland Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionIndigo Creek
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Electric, Wood/Coal
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores
Price Change History for 1469 Riceland Ct., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1904495)
|Price Reduced (from $242,900)||$239,900||$3,000 (1.24%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.