Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
560 Tidewater Circle, Pawleys Island
Magnificent setting with expansive views. Tremendous features throughout this open and thoughtful floorplan. Attractive living room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, and built-ins opens to the expansive kitchen with granite counters, cherry cabinets, island with butcher block counter and separate sink, gas range, trash compactor, pantry, and breakfast nook. The master suite includes double tray ceiling with rope lighting, individual reading lights above bed and large walk-in closet. The luxurious master bath has marble counters, dual sinks, private vanity, walk-in shower, whirlpool tub, and separate water closet. A second master suite on the main floor includes tray ceiling, rope lighting, walk-in closet and private bath with marble counters and tile shower. Two additional bedrooms upstairs have EnSuite bathrooms. The Carolina Room, which doubles as a screened porch, has separate HVAC, vaulted ceiling, and cable. Private office on main floor. The media room includes wet bar, mini-fridge, and half bath. Additional flex space, currently used as gym, is ideal for other living quarters, heated and cooled storage, art room, etc. Ample laundry room with mop sink, cabinets, closet, and built-in ironing board. Expansive outdoor living includes built-in grill with granite countertop, large brick seating area with granite tops, brick gas firepit with granite surround, paver patio, hot tub and welcoming front porch. Whole house generator, insect mist system, hurricane protection, central vacuum, sound system throughout. Extensive landscaping with only hardwood trees. 3 car side load garage. Community pool, tennis courts and private beach access to Litchfield by the Sea. Just minutes to the beach, 9 impressive golf courses, shopping, dining, fishing, boating and more. The expansive views, exceptional features, and private beach access produce a luxurious Lowcountry lifestyle.
- MLS® #1904384
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5701-5800
- Year Built2004
- StyleLow Country
- StatusActive W/kickout Clause
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Spa/Hot Tub, Insulated Doors/Windows, Built-in BBQ, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees239
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address560 Tidewater Circle
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionWillbrook Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Central Vacuum, Water Purifier, Security System, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Granite Countertops, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Beach & Golf
Price Change History for 560 Tidewater Circle, Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1904384)
|Price Reduced (from $870,000)||$819,000||$51,000 (5.86%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.