Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Musket St., Murrells Inlet
Quiet Inlet/ Beach Living in Captains Cove- a 55+ Community which offers a pool, clubhouse, and many activities for residents to enjoy. Beautifully Remodeled Large 2 Bed/ 2 Bath with a Shingled Roof in the Heart of Murrells Inlet- short ride to the Inlet Marsh Walk, Marinas, Brookgreen Gardens, Huntington State Park, Garden City Beach, Inlet Square Mall, Grocery Shopping, Waccamaw Hospital, and plenty of Yummy Restaurants. Pet friendly and motorcycle ok. Large Floor Plan with Large Bedrooms. Vaulted ceilings. Vinyl Siding. Ceiling fans throughout. Window treatments. Large Designer Kitchen, double sink, and Dining area, Pantry- Newer appliances- refrigerator, range, and dishwasher. Plenty of Kitchen cabinets and storage. Laundry room with washer and dryer. Large Master suite with walk-in closet, master bath with large walk-in shower, and vanity. Second Bath with tub/ shower, and vanity. Sit back and relax in the Huge Carolina Room. Large Lot. Shade Trees and Plenty of room for flower beds and a garden. Lots of room to add-on. Shed conveys. Call your Agent Today to Schedule a Showing! Must Come Visit!
- MLS® #1904267
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1201-1300
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeMANUFACTURED LEASED LAND
- StyleSingle Wide
- AmenitiesRestrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Single Wide Mobile Home
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, RV/Boat Parking, Satelite Dish, Outside Storage Detached
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Leased
- FoundationCrawl, Vinyl
- HOA Fees390
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address14 Musket St.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionCaptains Cove
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorVinyl, Tile, Wood, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Pantry, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeCarolina Pines Realty
Price Change History for 14 Musket St., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1904267)
|Price Reduced (from $49,900)||$46,900||$3,000 (6.01%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.