Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
292 Potrush Loop, Pawleys Island
Southern Architecture meets the Intracoastal Waterway… This magnificent estate home is situated on over a half-acre peninsula home site with all encompassing views of the river and Heritage Plantation Marina. The beauty of nature and passing vessels will provide countless hours of aesthetic enjoyment. After walking in the front door of 292 Portrush Loop and seeing the magnificent multilevel foyer with a handcrafted stair case, you realize you are not in an ordinary home. This home offers all one would expect - crown molding, architectural archways and accents, tray ceilings, hardwood floors, a three level elevator, high ceilings and extra wide hallways. Certain to be a homeowner favorite is the custom gourmet kitchen with granite tile countertops, custom cabinets, a large 8 foot center island with cooktop and breakfast bar. The large breakfast nook will be a wonderful place to start your day. Running a close second to the kitchen is the master retreat - situated on the 3rd floor the oversized master suite has a double-sided granite hearth fireplace, sitting room, a private balcony, en suite master bath and easy access to the morning kitchen. The morning kitchen is directly off the master suite and has a sink, cooktop, refrigerator and separate washer & dryer. The master bathroom features his and her vanities, his and her closets, a large walk-in shower and a whirlpool tub with a view of the waterway. The view from the master bedroom balcony is second to none. The double story living room overlooks the marsh and river affording an endless supply of natural light. A mirrored bar and double sided fireplace separates the living room and dining room. The dining room is ideally positioned in the middle of the home and also has an amazing Intracoastal Waterway view. Rounding out the main living area is a media room that is certain to become a favorite among sports fans and movie buffs. The 1st level has endless possibilities. There is a large bedroom and living area that would make an ideal in-law suite or perfect au pair’s residence. This area could easily be closed off from the rest of the home and made into completely separate living quarters. 292 Portrush Loop offers some of the most breathtaking views in the low country. The expansive decks and covered patios are perfect for capturing the majestic South Carolina sunsets. If you are looking for a luxury residence in the low country, look no further.
- MLS® #1904048
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7201-7300
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees198
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address292 Potrush Loop
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Air, Electric, Propane
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeHeritage Real Estate Sales Llc
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.