Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
854 Laquinta Loop, Murrells Inlet
You are buying a lifestyle, not just a home!” Enter into this brick front welcoming home through a covered porch with ceiling fan perfect to sit and enjoy your surroundings. The entry door features a full glass with etching, storm door and leaded glass door leading to a tiled Foyer. Once inside you feel the warmth and coziness offered here. The Foyer with its wainscoting and chair rail molding leads to Kitchen with tile flooring, Corian counters and double sink with bronzed faucet, tile backsplash, wood cabinetry with contrasting accent moldings, Breakfast bar and pantry closet. A Breakfast Room with chair rail molding overlooks the front porch. Wood flooring is present in the Dining and Living Rooms. These rooms feature vaulted ceiling with a remote controlled ceiling fan, chair rail and additional moldings and a slider leading to Sunroom. The wood flooring continues through to the enclosed Sunroom, which has heat/AC, accent brick and wainscoting walls, ceiling fan and door leading to painted concrete patio. An ample sized Master Bedroom features wall to wall carpeting, vaulted ceiling with lighted ceiling fan, one wall with decorative molding, plantation shutters and two walk-in closets. The en-suite Bath is tiled has dual sink vanities with make-up area, glass enclosed tiled shower with seat and window, a soaking tub is situated beneath frosted glass window with plantation shutters, private water closet and linen closet. There are two additional bedrooms with wall-to-wall carpeting, lighted ceiling fans, one featuring built-in desk and cabinets and decorative moldings. The hall leading to these rooms is also floored in the wood flooring and has a linen closet. The Main Bath is here with tiled floor, vanity and tub enclosure with shower. A large Laundry Room off the Foyer is tiled, enjoys built-in cabinetry and counter, utility sink and door leading to garage. The two-car garage has finished floor, ceiling fan, two closets and attic access. There are upgraded moldings, light and ceiling fans throughout the home. The brick front continues half way up around house. Patio, walkway, front Porch and driveway are painted and mature landscaping is present. All that is needed would be your personal touches to make this lovely home yours! This home is the popular Doral floor plan. Both bathrooms have grab bars installed for safety. Seasons is a gated active 55 plus community. The Clubhouse features indoor and outdoor pools, gym, art room, meeting areas, outdoor fireplace, tennis, Jacuzzi, card tables, employs a Lifestyle Director and is only a short walk or golf car ride away! One also can enjoy access to Wilderness Park, a short ride down the street outside of the gate. Your monthly homeowners dues covers basic cable, Internet, security monitoring, trash pick up, irrigation, lawn care, and use of all the amenities. Come, call this beautiful home yours and begin to enjoy the Seasons lifestyle!
- MLS® #1904045
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2801-2900
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Indoor Pool, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Storm Doors, Handicap Access
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees396
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address854 Laquinta Loop
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionSeasons At Prince Creek West
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Handicap Access
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Mb S. Realty
Price Change History for 854 Laquinta Loop, Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1904045)
|Price Reduced||$305,000||$10,000 (3.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $329,900)||$315,000||$14,900 (4.52%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.