Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2021 Kilkee Dr., Myrtle Beach
This private Carolina Forest community provides quality of life value with access to a private clubhouse, pools, kids play areas, golf courses and driving range. Enjoy riding your golf court within the community. By design, Legends Community is only minutes from the beach, schools, shops, grocery, restaurants and healthcare - you'll love it. This is a must-see-in-person home as pictures alone don’t do justice. It’s equipped with open spaces and a long list of new interior & exterior upgrades and renovations to enjoy for all ages: simply stated, it’s a great value. The owner’s suite is located on the main level with plenty of space. In total, this home represents over 3,400 heated SF with 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and several open concept common area spaces - all providing a welcoming environment when making memories with family and friends. The second-floor recreation bonus room + additional theatre room are a tremendous value for the family who enjoys having fun on their terms. The recreation bonus room may be used as a 5th bedroom. This nearly half acre property comes with a balanced blend of peace & quiet, open & tree covered spaces, fenced in yard as well as an extended driveway – it’s an ideal and easy-to-manage arrangement for kids play areas. You have plenty of garage and attic space for vehicles, toys and most other items. The best part – this will be a convenient and turnkey transaction for the qualified and motivated buyer! Don’t delay – this home will sell quickly.
- MLS® #1904010
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4001-4100
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Seller Disclosure, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address2021 Kilkee Dr.
- AreaConway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wacc. River
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores
Price Change History for 2021 Kilkee Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1904010)
|Price Increased (from $426,638)||$427,860||$1,222 (0.29%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.