Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
538 Stonemason Dr., Myrtle Beach
Welcome home to this completely remodeled all brick home located in the highly desirable community of Covington Lakes. Situated on a beautiful pond. Large open floor plan with 4 bedroom/3 bathrooms with plenty of room. Split style plan with downstairs master bedroom/bath on one side, two bedrooms/full bath on the other side, plus a fourth bedroom and full bath upstairs. Remodeled in 2018 with completely modern finishes and fixtures. Sit and relax by the electric fireplace in the great room featuring a vaulted, beamed ceiling. The chef of the family will love the gourmet kitchen with white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and amazing backsplash. Step through the french doors and enter the bright & spacious Carolina Room. Retreat to the master bedroom and take a soak in the garden tub or wash away the day's stress in the tiled shower with 4 position shower heads/bench. The vanity features 2 vessel sinks with touch lights built into the mirrors. Master bedroom features large walk in closets. Upstairs is an additional bedroom room/bonus room complete with a 3 piece bath—ideal for a guest space. Step outside and enjoy the view of the pond from the patio. Two car extended garage with storage closet, utility sink, and built in cabinets. Covington Lakes is an established neighborhood with a community pool and playground. Located in the Carolina Forest school district and close to shopping, entertainment, golf and of course the beach. Just a short drive to Tanger Outlets, Conway Hospital, Coastal Carolina University, Horry Georgetown Tech, and downtown Conway. Grocery stores and restaurants are just around the corner. Easy access to Hwys 501 and 31. You won't want to miss this one... schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1903982
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2901-3000
- Year Built2005
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, All Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Rear Porch, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees65
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address538 Stonemason Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Covington Lake
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Skylights, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Harrelson Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.