Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13 Red Squirrel Ln., Pawleys Island
Welcome to 13 Red Squirrel Lane located in the gated community of Willbrook Plantation. The property is secluded on a quiet street backing up to the old Ricefields of the Waccamaw River and it features many stately Oaks. As you enter the home, you will be greeted to wide open spaces and huge ceilings with views through the many picture windows in the living room. The home is perfect for entertaining as the open floor plan flows nicely between the living room, dining room, kitchen, and family rooms. If you're looking for a cozy place to relax by a fire, we have THREE options for you! There are fireplaces in the both the living and family rooms, as well as the beautiful all brick fireplace located on the patio in the back yard. The spacious Master Bedroom is located on the first floor level and has access to the Master Deck in the back yard. The Master Bathroom features double vanities, a large garden tube, and a walk in tile shower. Just off of the Master suite you will find the study. In addition to the Master, there is another 1st floor bedroom on the other side of the home. This room also has a full bathroom attached. Upstairs you will find two more bedrooms, a full bath with a double vanity, and a Bonus room. Willbrook Plantation winds thru a pair of southern plantations that date back to the 1700's. The community is woven thru Low Country marshes and wetlands providing excellent habitat for wildlife and open spaces. The community golf course is second to none and it is constantly rated as one of the Grand Strands premier golf courses. In addition to the amenities available at WillBrook Plantation, you will have access to Litchfield By the Sea and all of the amenities they have to offer. The most notable amenity would be the luxurious beachfront cabana located behind the gates of Litchfield by the Sea. If you're considering a move to the Pawleys Island area, you won't want to miss this great opportunity.
- MLS® #1903949
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4501-4600
- Year Built2008
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewMarsh View
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Side Load Garage
- HOA Fees251
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address13 Red Squirrel Ln.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionWillbrook Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeGarden City Realty, Inc
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.