Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9621 Shore Dr. H-235, Myrtle Beach
Shipwatch Pointe I H-235 is a 1 bedroom and 1 bath condominium that is being sold unfurnished. The hot water heater and the HVAC system were replaced in 2017. In addition, new flooring was installed throughout, with the kitchen and the baths featuring Terrgo Tile. The refrigerator and the dishwasher were replaced in 2016. In 2013 all new sheetrock was installed throughout the unit with the ceiling being coated with a smooth finish. All walls were also painted. This villa is located directly across the street from the ocean, which is exactly what most vacationers and owners want, very quick access to the beach. H-235 is a very spacious 600 heated square feet with a balcony that overlooks one of the communities several pools. The balcony enjoys plenty of room for a table and chairs to accommodate everyone that may be staying in this home. There are outdoor pools and whirlpools right on site for the enjoyment of those that do not wish to go down to the ocean. Shipwatch Pointe I is located in the very popular resort destination known as Shore Drive, in the Arcadian section of Myrtle Beach. You can keep your car parked and enjoy grilling, fishing, bicycling, shopping at the Straw Market, dancing the shag at Ocean Annie's, or enjoying one of the best hamburgers on the beach at River City Cafe. For those interested in serious shopping, it is a very short drive to Tanger Outlets, the Myrtle Beach Mall, Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, the Coastal Grand Mall and The Market Common. Also nearby is wonderful family entertainment like the Carolina Opry, challenging golf, and every kind of restaurant you could desire. Call the listing agent and make your appointment to see this beautiful second home. All measurements are approximate and not guaranteed. Verification is the responsibility of the buyer.
- MLS® #1903854
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage601-650
- Year Built1980
- StyleLow-Rise 2-3 Stories
- AmenitiesOutdoor Pool, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Pet, Home Owners Assn Fee, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Lawn Maintenance
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electricity, Sewer, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water Public
- ParkingUnder Bldg.
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Pool - Outdoor, Insulated Doors/Windows, Outside Storage Attached, Spa/Hot Tub
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address9621 Shore Dr. H-235
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Arcadian
- SubdivisionSHIPWATCH PT I
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorVinyl, Tile
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat. Convey, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Enter Through Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCb Chicora Advantage Mb
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.