Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
96 Grey Moss Rd., Murrells Inlet
This house has a WOW factor with soaring ceilings in the Foyer, Family Room, and Dining Room, giving the area an open and airy feeling as your eyes are led through the split-bedroom plan to the huge outside back deck. Glistening hardwoods adorn the main living areas on the first floor. Pamper yourself in the tiled shower or jetted tub, and enjoy the high-end granite counter tops in all three bathrooms. The kitchen is equipped with modern stainless steel appliances, handsome cabinetry, back splash and beautiful granite counter tops. Three thermostats will easily monitor household comfort levels for down stairs, upstairs, and the third for perfect control of your Master Bedroom. The encapsulated crawl space has a de-humidifier, so moisture and debris under the house is never a problem, while giving easy access to the plumbing and electrical wiring. The second floor includes a fourth bedroom suite with a beautiful full bathroom and tiled shower, a large windowed bonus room, and a full-blown theatre or media room. This home is beautifully landscaped and backs to the privacy of a Nature Preserve. Waverly Bay offers generous private amenities at The Park, just a short walk or bike ride away. You'll find two beautiful pools, two lighted tennis courts, a clubhouse with meeting space, and an exercise room. There's play equipment, picnic areas, trails, sidewalks, and a large multi-purpose playing field. The Park is the perfect place to socialize, exercise, bring the children, or relax. Waverly Bay is just a few minutes from the public boat landing and water activities on the Intercoastal Waterway. In the other direction you're 10 minutes from a modern hospital and the heart and soul of Murrells Inlet where you'll find the famous seafood restaurants, the Captains Walk, boating, fishing and a marina. Ocean lovers are just minutes from the pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches, and if golf is your thing, Prince Creek boasts the State's only TPC, while being close to many other top golf courses.
- MLS® #1903804
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3601-3700
- Year Built2009
- StatusPend. Contingent Contract
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Recycling, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Brick Veneer, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Satelite Dish, Storm Doors, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees146
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address96 Grey Moss Rd.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionPrince Creek - Waverly Bay
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Propane
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeThe Litchfield Co.re-princecrk
Price Change History for 96 Grey Moss Rd., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1903804)
|Price Reduced||$429,000||$900 (0.21%)|
|Price Reduced||$429,900||$10,000 (2.27%)|
|Price Reduced (from $449,900)||$439,900||$10,000 (2.22%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.