Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3895 Highway 17 Business, Murrells Inlet
True Murrells Inlet Living At It's Finest!!! Views of the Creek, Deep Water Access and A Golf Cart Ride Away From the Marshwalk!!! What else could you ask for?!?! This 4 bedroom/3.5 bathroom raised beach home is located in the heart of Murrells Inlet just North of the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk. With no HOA, a boat ramp, and easy access to restaurants, shopping, banks, churches, etc. this is a great find for those buyers looking to be on the water in Murrells Inlet. The ground level of this home features a large climate controlled workshop, tandem style garage space, with a screen porch and views out to the marsh. Current owners have a hot tub underneath the home which they use as the perfect getaway, relaxation spot after a hard work day! The main living level boasts an open floor plan with kitchen area, living room, formal dining area (which would make for a great office), large bedroom and full bathroom, as well as a powder room for guests. As you walk up to the top level, you enter into a large loft area with wonderful three story views of Murrells Inlet Creek and Garden City Beach. The master bedroom located on the back of the home also displays the vast views of the creeks, the perfect setting to wake up to and start your day. With a large master bathroom, and a sun deck off the master bedroom, this space is a true "Inlet oasis"! With two other bedrooms on the upper level, this home is well thought out for owners at any stage of life. he home is also already equipped for an elevator up to the main living space if the buyer so chooses to install one. Feel free to use the dock and/or boat ramp next door as this amenity has been paid for for the next 9-10 years. The property is bordered by a private marina basin to the north and the historic development, The Hermitage, to the south. With this creek being recently dredged, the water levels make it easy to access deep water on any tide. This home has plenty of upgrades that you need to come see for yourself. Hardwoods floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, etc. With unlimited outdoor space and wonderful scenic views, comes the laid back Murrells Inlet lifestyle that you've been looking for. Come see for yourself before it's too late!!!
- MLS® #1903627
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4101-4200
- Year Built2007
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontChannel, Inlet/Creek
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Rear Porch, Fencing, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Attached, Insulated Doors/Windows, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Corner, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationRaised Beach
- Listing OfficeDunes Realty Sales
- Address3895 Highway 17 Business
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.