Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
226 Star Lake Dr., Murrells Inlet
Inlet Reserve is the place you want to call home! This is a natural gas community featuring 69 spacious homesites with private and pond views, conveniently tucked away in the heart of Murrells Inlet , yet just a short drive to championship golf courses, marinas, shopping, hospitals, beaches and the Marsh Walk where you’ll find year round entertainment and award winning restaurants with spectacular views of the salt marsh and wild life. If you are looking to downsize, upsize, or to add a pool and create your own outdoor living space, Inlet Reserve has the homesite and home for you. We offer a mix of 1 story and 2 story thoughtfully designed open living floor plans, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The Mackenzie II is a Beautiful 2 story home with 3 bedrooms, bonus loft ,2.5 bathrooms, crown molding, 5 1/4" baseboard and trimmed out windows, 8ft. entry door and front covered porch. This home offer a spacious kitchen with 36" staggered height cabinets , granite countertops which includes a large gourmet island overlooking the dining room & family room, walk-in pantry, tile back splash, pendant lights and stainless steel appliances. 1st level features a an open floor plan with wood look tile floors throughout the main living area, 1/2 bath and foyer with tray ceiling. The 2nd level offers a nice size Bonus Room/Loft, large laundry room, 2 guest rooms, Huge Owners Suite with tray ceiling, walk-in closet, walk-in tile shower, double vanities and bowls. Tasteful interior touches run throughout the house to finish off this must see home. New Community by D. R. Horton in popular St. James school district. Pictures are of a previous built home and are for representation purposes only. Move-In Ready!
- MLS® #1903481
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2701-2800
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Masonry Accent, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionNever Occupied
- HOA Fees52
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address226 Star Lake Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionInlet Reserve
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Intermediate School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeDr Horton
Price Change History for 226 Star Lake Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1903481)
|Price Increased||$284,900||$35 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$284,865||$5 (0.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$284,870||$5 (0.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$284,875||$15 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$284,890||$10 (0.00%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $287,680)||$284,900||$2,780 (0.97%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.