Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9500 Indigo Creek Blvd., Murrells Inlet
Dripping with charm! Recently refurbished and updated lowcountry style home located on Indigo Creek Golf Course. With 3 bedrooms on the main level of the home and an additional bonus room with sitting area as a very private fourth bedroom, the home will suit a growing family or is perfect for the empty-nesters that will have company always wanting to visit the beach! The floorplan is flexible and current with the recent upgrades adding style and livability to an already comfortable design. The family room is centered by an attractive fireplace and opens onto on oversized deck overlooking the almost 1/2 acre homesite with private bridgeway to the driving range. How perfect is that? With a split bedroom design, the master suite is inviting and private with a recent addition of a laundry/home management room. The kitchen doesn't disappoint with an upgraded stainless steel appliance package, large pantry and breakfast nook. If you could paint a picture of the perfect lowcountry spot that will certainly satisfy the golfer in the family, this would be IT! The community itself offers low-traffic streets and community pool. Welcome home to 9500 Indigo Creek Boulevard. We think you will find it to be, well ... EXCEPTIONAL!
- MLS® #1903400
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3301-3400
- Year Built1992
- StyleLow Country
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Other, Long Term Rental Allowed, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- ViewGolf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees70
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address9500 Indigo Creek Blvd.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionIndigo Creek
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Other, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Southern Shores Gc
Price Change History for 9500 Indigo Creek Blvd., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1903400)
|Price Reduced||$269,900||$5,100 (1.85%)|
|Price Reduced||$275,000||$4,900 (1.75%)|
|Price Reduced||$279,900||$5,000 (1.76%)|
|Price Reduced (from $294,500)||$284,900||$9,600 (3.26%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.